Wobblers on pike perch
Sudak is a schooling fish that activelymove over large water areas. In order to be useless not to spend a lot of time chasing him, you need to know his habits. If you know its seasonal or daily migration, it will be more convenient for you to wait for it in the right place and at a certain time. In any pond where there is a pike-perch, he has his favorite places, where he sails at exactly the time allotted, the interval of which does not exceed 10 minutes.
So, we are getting ready for fishing!First of all we choose wobblers for pike perch, not forgetting that this is one of the most complex and capricious baits in the management, since it has a very strong drag. In addition, a large pike perch is difficult to cope with the wobblers, as he has a narrow enough throat, and the small one is afraid of this bait and tries to swim away from it further.
Wobblers on pike perch are better used inwater reservoirs in which there is a sufficiently strong current than in the enclosed space of the lake, because the current will noticeably cancel the resistance of the wobbler. Experimental method determined the most suitable for catching this predator bait. The best pendants for pikeperch are those whose depth of immersion does not exceed 2.5 m. These include "Magnum Sinking", "Shallow Shad Rap", "Minnow", etc. To ensure wobblers greater catchability, a certain method of tying a line is needed. The spinning machine should monitor the horizontal bait wiring and create a minimum acceleration.
Wobblers on pike perch should not "bury" and "peck". In this case the maximum effect from catching is reached. In other cases, the performance is much less.
Wobblers on pike perch, which have a weak degreedives and are used by fishermen to catch this predator at a depth of up to 3.5 m, sink with a 30-degree angle, which does not scare away the fish. This is "Spad Rap", "Rattin". Use at each depth that wobbler that corresponds to this level of immersion.
The basic rules under which you can achieve effective fishing results:
- smoothly and accurately conduct the bait in the water column (the design parameters will play a role here);
- smoothly wind, then give the wobblish littleacceleration. Continually alternate these actions. This is suitable for using baits at a depth not exceeding 2 m. Try the wobblers on the pike-perch model "Huskyjerk" and all kinds of "Rapala";
- lead it at a depth of about 1 m, periodicallycausing you to float, flounder slightly on the surface, and then deepen to the same depth at the same rate. Imitate the bait behavior of small fry. For fishing at this depth, the "Original" and "Jointed Floated" models are suitable;
- never let the bait drop to a depth for which it is not intended;
- wobblers for pike perch from VSR 9 "Vuoksa" or"Rapala" bring good results due to electronic or noise effect. Rape the predator with their help. After such a preparatory stage, lead the lure slowly and evenly at a short distance from the bottom;
- you can choose this way of catching: let the bait slowly sink, then move from side to side at a distance of 1 m from the bottom.
Remember that whatever method you choose, in one place more than 4 times there is no sense to use it. Be sure to follow the correct inclination of the spinning.
Wobblers for pike perch should work for catchability.The material from which they are made, the size, weight, color, number and number of tees - this is the second point that you should pay attention to when buying. Of course, all materials must be of high quality.
What wobblers to buy: self-made or factory? This is the business of every angler. It happens that the lures made by oneself are not inferior to the branded ones. Their distinct difference is in longevity.