Why is the water in the aquarium cloudy?
As your favorite pets, you have a homefish in the aquarium? It would seem that making them simple is easy, and it is easier to care for. You learned how to take care of them, too. But still there are still many unresolved issues.
Why the water in the aquarium becomes turbid
- The most innocuous cause of turbidity of water inthe aquarium lies in the ground. For example, you could inadvertently pour water into the aquarium, and small particles of soil were weighed in it. Do not worry, there is no need to wait for negative consequences. When all this settles, the water will cease to be cloudy.
- Blame for turbid water can be putrefactive bacteria,who in large numbers divorced in the aquarium. They are very harmful to fish, as well as to aquatic plants. Such an ailment could happen because of improper feeding of fish or because you were firmly planted in one aquarium. Do not overfeed the fish, it is better not to feed!
- If a person has just equipped an aquarium, thenthe first days of water can become turbid, as it will greatly multiply unicellular organisms. When water is completely replaced, it develops microorganisms, infusoria. Such turbidity is often called "infusion". We'll just have to wait a bit.
- It is strange to ask why the water becomes turbidaquarium, those who, through carelessness, forget to clean the aquarium of food leftovers or rotting plants. Eliminate the cause of the turbidity of the water and everything will pass after a while.
- As you know, in the aquarium there are productsdecay and vital activity of plants, fish excrement. Some animals and certain plant organisms are born, others die. And a large number of bacteria from the water column, soil and even from the filter filler process it all. And the same bacteria are the food of infusorians. The aquarium regularly operates a variety of biological and chemical processes.
What to do if the water in the aquarium becomes turbid
- If there are too many fish in the aquarium, and waterpoorly filtered or blown, you need to quickly lay some fish, and also think about what can be done to improve filtration and purging the aquarium.
- Do not overfeed, do not overfeed. The food should not be constantly on the bottom of the aquarium.
- Do not completely replace all water.
Take this advice seriously, because the massive appearance of harmful bacteria can lead to diseases and the death of your favorite fish.