Why do men come back?
Many experienced parting with a loved one. The gap is always perceived painfully, especially in a situation where the stronger sex makes a step towards ending the relationship. To help in such cases, friends often come. Consoling, they assure that all this for a short time, they say, will walk up and return.
Why is he coming back
In what cases are friends are right? Why do men return, is it worth enjoying such returns and renewing relationships? Life is a difficult thing, and situations are different, let's consider the most common ones.
- The most pleasant option, which every abandoned woman secretly hopes for - the man spent some time alone, realized that the world was not nice without him, so he returned to her with remorse. Alas, such an outcome is the lot of television series, and rarely happens in ordinary life. If you are at the very beginning of a relationship, this is possible when a man is torn between two passions and is in no way able to make a choice. Probably, he even likes this “Santa Barbara”.If the relationship lasts for several years, such a decisive step is likely well thought out and not subject to revision.
- It happens that the spouse returns, having lived for some time with the other. Perhaps the boredom and the search for novelty led her to her unfaithful husband. But if, as a lover, she completely satisfied him, then real life with a new lover was already far from the fairy tale he was counting on. Comparing the two women, the man eventually returns to the legitimate wife.
- It happens that the former arises on the threshold at the most inappropriate moment when the wounds are healed, a new relationship is built, therefore its sudden appearance is regarded as an unpleasant surprise. Moreover, the behavior of the ex-spouse is a bit illogical: he looks at you with loving eyes, although during parting he threw the phrase: “so who will you need this?” Many women come across this hook so that after a short period of happiness they will again be abandoned. The reason is that in this case, the man is not driven at all by love, but by irritation: how dare she become happy without me? Former husband, who has no personal life,becomes obsessed with a thirst for justice: if I feel bad, let her be bad too!
- A man is able to come back from the fear of loneliness. Surely before leaving, he secured himself a reliable rear, but for some reason the new relationship did not grow together, and the unfaithful husband remained at the broken trough. Having got used to tasty dinners and ironed shirts, he is not very happy about the new status of a loner. And now, having gone through several unsuccessful attempts to find a new companion for himself, the poor fellow returns to the one he knows like the back of his hand. Here he is guaranteed comfort in which he missed so much.
Why did the man come back
The search for the answer to the question - why do men give up, then return, often lose all relevance when the ex-husband, who recently slammed the door, asks her to open, let in, forget everything and start all over again. There is no longer why, why, the main thing - he came back! But before trying to rebuild relationships, consider:
- Are you ready to change, find compromises, show flexibility?
- Do you confuse a tender feeling for an ex-spouse with pity?
- If a man is obviously driven by a desire to return to the usual, think, do you need such a partnership, or is it better to start searching for new feelings and fresh emotions?
- If the husband went to another, and then came back, are you ready to admit that perhaps this situation will happen again? Do you need such a "swing"?
If no arguments or arguments stop you, then your feelings are still strong, and you have the right to hope that this case was the first and the last. And let the question, why men return to the former, is given a mistress, left with nothing.