Where and how to hang medals on the tunic. How to hang orders and medals on a jacket
Wearing medals by officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Emergency Situationsa number of strict mandatory standards. Let's touch on the key points of the Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation No. 364 and the Order of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation No. 575 concerning the Rules for Wearing Clothes and Marks of Difference.
How to hang medals on a jacket of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Nos. 77-89 Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia №575 dictates the following rules for wearing medals:
- State awards can be worn on tunics and weekend wool jackets.
- Medals are arranged in the following order: state awards of the Russian Federation and the USSR, insignia of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, other awards.
- Medals are attached in horizontal rows - from top to bottom, from left to right.
- How to hang medals on a tunic? If an employee has two or more medals, then their pads are combined into a common lath. On one such bar you can place no more than 5 awards.
- Pads of the second, the bottom, the straps should be under the medals - 35 mm below the upper row of pads. For the third bar - the same.
- The maximum number of bars is three.
- For top employees, the upper part of the pad is located 70 mm below the shoulder of the lapel, for other persons - by 90 mm below.
Ribbons, badges of the officer of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
When deciding how to hang a medal on a tunic, one can not help but touch on the following:
- It is not allowed to attach ribbons of medals or medals together with the corresponding signs.
- The ribbons of awards are placed exactly as the medals in point 7 of the previous section.
- In one row it is permissible to wear no more than five tapes. They must be fixed symmetrically to each other.
- Breastplates of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation are attached to the right half of the chest.
- Be sure to wear a sign about the end of a special university (if there are two or more, then the employee has the right to wear only one of them).
- Breastplates are arranged from the left to the right by horizontal bands. The distance between the signs is 5 mm. The total number in a row is not more than three.
- All signs are attached after the breastplate of the end of the university.
How to hang a medal on the jacket of the Ministry of Emergency Situations
The rules for wearing insignia for the employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations are similar to those for employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs:
- At the ceremonial form in the order listedIt is allowed to wear: state awards of the Russian Federation and the USSR, departmental, foreign awards, other breastplates permitted by Order No. 364. For other forms of clothing, it is permissible to wear state, departmental awards, ribbons of foreign medals, breastplates that are authorized by the Order.
- Wearing medals of public organizations is prohibited.
- Medals "Gold Star" of the Russian Federation and the USSR, "Hammer and Sickle"attach to the left side of the chest 10 mm to the left of the lapel or collar so that the underside of the medallion pad is at the level of the corner of these clothing elements.
- Orders and medals with shoes are located on the left side of the chest, not having this element - on the right.
- When two or more medals are attached, their pads are joined into a common lath. They are located from the center of the chest to the left or right side.
- Do not fit on the same row of medals are located in the second and subsequent rows. Their bars necessarily go for medals of the upper level.
- The first bar should be below the lapel level by 70 mm, the distance between the medals is 5-10 mm, between the slats - 10 mm.
Wearing breastplates of the Ministry of Emergency Situations
Speaking about how to hang medals on a tunic, you can not help touching the wearing of breastplates:
- These signs are attached to the right side of the chest (after medals, if any).
- "For impeccable service" is on the left after the medals.
- The upper position of the sign is below the line of the lapel by 70 mm or below the last row of medals, orders of 10 mm.
- Wearing a sign on graduation is mandatory (in the presence of several higher educations for wearing one sign is chosen from all available).
- Signs are located from the center of the chest to the right side in an amount of no more than four.
- The sign received for a wound in the performance of official duties is located above all other insignia and medals on the right side.
On how to hang medals on a tunic, it is necessaryto know every employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and other employees in the law enforcement agencies. These rules, in some respects based on traditions, are dictated by the relevant Orders.