What to eat for breakfast?
Morning meal is the most important. Breakfast should be energized for the whole day and make up a third, and preferably half of the total daily diet. But very few people have such an appetite in the morning, most often people get by with a mean cup of coffee. And this, believe me, oh, how it hurts our health and not in the best way affects our well-being. We suggest you learn about how and what is best to eat for breakfast.
In the morning you sit down at the table, and a piece in the throat does not climb. To prevent this from happening, drink a glass of cold water 10-15 minutes before a meal, you can add lemon juice and honey to it. Drink slowly in small sips. This will make your stomach work, therefore appetite will begin to appear.
Now we learn what to eat for breakfast:
- Fruits will enrich the body with vitamins, useful trace elements and will contribute to the work of the intestine.
- Dairy. Especially well suited for breakfast, digestible yogurt or a piece of cheese. Both are rich in protein and calcium.
- Cereals. For breakfast it is helpful to eat whole grain bread or cereal with milk.These products will provide fiber and for a long time will give a feeling of satiety.
- Honey is a source of sugars. This product has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. By consuming it for breakfast you will isolate yourself from blood pressure surges.
- Tea, coffee, cocoa. These drinks will help a person wake up, and their minerals and antioxidants will increase the body's defenses. A cup of green tea will favorably affect the complexion.
- A glass of orange juice will provide a daily supply of vitamin C.
- Marmalade, jam. Normalizes the level of acidity due to gelatin contained in it.
- Eggs An excellent source of protein and vitamin A. But due to the high calorie content they are not suitable for each.
A full breakfast energizes, increases efficiency, provides the body with essential nutrients that preserve your beauty and health. Remember, regularly refusing daily breakfast, you risk to gain up to 7 kg of excess weight.