What to cook for work?
At work, we spend most of our weekdays. The house only has breakfast and late dinner. In order not to spoil the stomach, not to harm their health, a person should take care of lunch at work, in any case not to miss this important meal. Everyone’s working conditions are different, so we’ll consider not a single version of the working lunch "with you."
What to cook for work, and then reheat
Those lucky people who have the opportunity to warm up their lunch in a microwave at work can use the following recipes and tips ...
- It is most convenient to cook dinner in the evening with the expectation that he will have portions for tomorrow's lunch with him to work. Cook whatever you want!
- The best lunch is lunch with soup! Buy plastic containers with clothespins, the soup from there just will not pour out!
- In the usual containers put the second, they can be heated in a microwave.
Recipes what to cook for work:
- Chicken fillet with pasta. Fry small pieces of chicken fillet (250 g) until golden brown in a large frying pan.Add to them chopped onions, tomatoes, and other vegetables (you can find in the refrigerator), as well as some water, simmer for 5-7 minutes. Then put a spoonful of mayonnaise in the pan, put it out for another 3 minutes. Cook the pasta separately (300 grams), then rinse them. Transfer the pasta to the chicken in the pan. For a savory taste to all this, you can add small pieces of smoked sausage. Warm up for 1-2 minutes. The dish is ready.
- Mashed potatoes with meatballs or sausages. Boil peeled potatoes. Add milk, shake. Buy minced meat, add 1 egg moistened in milk with a slice of loaf, a little salt and a quarter of onion. Form the patties and fry them in vegetable oil. And sausages can just boil.
What to cook for her husband to work, where there is no microwave
It also happens that at work there is no microwave. Why not buy, you will be surprised. But in some organizations this is not possible due to the specifics of the work. For example, it is forbidden to install microwaves in some mobile phone shops. Some sandwiches in dry meat will only spoil the stomach, so prepare your husband for work and them, and something else:
- You can buy ready-made pancakes in packs (with cottage cheese, with meat, with condensed milk, etc.). Fry them in the morning, and the husband with tea or another drink will eat them at lunch.
- Make a pizza with a huge filling.
- Sandwiches better wrapped in cling film. Smear a piece of soft bread with butter, put a leaf of lettuce on it, then cheese, ham, bread. Diversify sandwiches: you can fry sausage, add cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken breast, red fish, pies.
Salads with main course
It is unpleasant to eat cold side dishes, but meat or fish can be cooked so that it can be tasty in a cooled version.
- Olivier - hearty meat salad!
- Salad herring under a fur coat, but without onions at work.
- Salad with smoked chicken, eggs, sweet peppers, potatoes.
- Salad with ham, cheese and sweet pepper.
- A variety of hearty meat salads with beans (in jars).
- Roll chicken fillet in egg and flour (2 times), fry on both sides. Such chicken in batter is delicious and cold.
- Fish in batter preparing to work on the same principle.