what does "sociability" mean or sociable person?
what means "communicability" or a communicable person?
- Important quality in employment for work, requiring increased communication with people
- COMMUNICABILITY (from Latin communicatio contact, communication) people's ability to establish business contacts, relationships, relationships.
Written communication skills
As a rule, it is checked by how the resume of the competitor is made up. Personnel employees primarily pay attention to grammatical and stylistic errors, especially if a candidate for a responsible position is required. Misprints are visible immediately, notes Elena Starovoit, and to separate errors from them as such is not difficult. The presence in the resume of the competitor of gross errors is an occasion to think about stopping further consideration of the candidature.
Do not go too far into the details, because it can not play in your favor.
The second indicator how structured, clear and complete the applicant compiled his resume, as described the range of tasks assigned to him, the functional duties, achievements. But do not go too far into the details, as this can not play in your favor, because it indicates the inability to correctly set the attention indicators, focus on the most important points in your professional career, clearly and concisely describe the work experience.
Oral communication skills
Its presence in the candidate is checked first of all in a personal interview and partly in the psycholinguistic analysis of his speech, during the telephone interview. There are several criteria by which HR staff assess this type of communication:
- sociable, quickly finding a common language
- Communicative means - sociability.
- Is it difficult to do that?
- Ability, inclination to communication, to establish contacts and connections; sociable person - easily establishing contacts, pleasant in communication.
- In English, just sociable.
- the ability of people to establish business contacts, relationships, relationships.