Meat cutlets. Recipe
At first glance, it would seem, there is nothing easier,than to cook cutlets, it would be meat! So no, sometimes, appetizing at first glance cutlets on closer inspection ("sniffing", I mean) and eating, are, then too hard, then absolutely tasteless. In general, not as expected. In each case there are subtleties, adhering to which you can achieve the opposite effect and cook delicious meat cutlets.
First of all, it is worth noting that in order to obtaindesired, that is, to make the cutlets are a success, do not buy ready-made stuffing, it is better to cook it with your own hands. In an extreme case, since you are an ardent supporter of semi-finished products - you must choose minced meat in color and appearance, reminiscent of the product of home cooking. But it's better to cook it yourself, no matter how busy you are, believe me - it's worth it. Otherwise, the meat patties, the recipe, which will be given below, can not turn out so delicious.
So, let's stop on cooking minced meatballs, which is made at home. And, first of all, we will understand that the best cutlets are obtained from mixtures of meat:
- beef and pork;
- beef, pork and lamb;
- lamb and beef;
Needless to say, the meat should be fresh. Before the meat is sent to the meat grinder, it is cleaned of films, cartilage, veins, small bones and, in case mutton is used - excess fat. However, you should use fat pork, which will give the cutlets juiciness. In general, to meat cutlets, the recipe, which we are considering, were juicy, it is necessary to adhere to three nuances:
- Form the cutlets so that they are not too small, since enough thick cutlets for 40 minutes of cooking will not be overcooked and the juice from them will not have time to be cooked.
- Adding a large amount of greens and onions (sour cream, mayonnaise) to mince gives the cutlets juiciness.
- The beginning of the preparation of cutlets initially on high heat closes the pores of minced meat and prevents the loss of juice.
How to cook meatballs?
Classic meat patties should contain meatin the following proportions: for half a kilogram of pork - one kilogram of beef or 250 g of lard fat per kilogram of beef. Nevertheless, cutlets are prepared from chicken, and from turkey, and from game, etc. Prepared minced meat to give it splendor and to prevent the "rending" of cutlets during frying must be well repulsed, throwing it from hand to hand or repeatedly, lifting all the minced meat in a bowl and throwing it there again.
Meat cutlets. Recipe
- one kilogram of beef;
- a pound of pork;
- 100-200 g of stale loaf or white bread;
- 150-200 g of milk;
- 2 large onions;
- bread crumbs, semolina or flour;
- two eggs;
- freshly ground black pepper;
- Prepare forcemeat, scrolling the meat through a meat grinder, add the onion, then soaked in milk roll.
- Scalded minced pepper, add salt, add eggs and properly discourage.
- Form cutlets with wet hands, roll them in flour (or breadcrumbs).
- Cutlets are laid out in a frying pan with enough oil warmed up (to cut the cutlets in it for 2/3).
- After turning the cutlet, the fire is slightly reduced and cover the cake with a lid, fry until cooked.
So you can cook meatballs. This recipe is by no means the only one and every mistress has her own tricks, some "developments" that come with the experience gained over time. So, many lay potatoes, mango in minced meat, thus, achieving splendor cutlets. In the middle of the formed cutlet lay a piece of butter to give juiciness. And, putting in minced garlic, the aroma of roasting cutlets will awaken the appetite not only for your household members, but also for neighbors.