Letter of gratitude to veterans of the Great Patriotic War: rules of writing and example
Who does not know his past and his people, he has no future, says the well-known saying. That is why we must honor those people who not only gave us life, but also led the country to today's level of development. Most of all, people should be grateful to veterans who saved the world from fascists during the Great Patriotic War. Such people should not be forgotten, because every year they, unfortunately, become less and less. That is why now I want to tell you about the rules for writing a letter of thanks to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
What must be remembered
Initially, we need to get a good idea of what kind of population we will have to "communicate" with. After all, veterans are people of old age who have seen a lot in their lives. And often they are very sensitive, sentimental and to some extent even vulnerable. That is why, when preparing to write a letter of thanks to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War, one must remember that it is important to "bypass" acute angles, without affecting patients or too serious topics. It is best if the whole text is based on pleasant words and indicating the special merits of the person.
Like any other text of this type, a letter of thanks to veterans of the Great Patriotic War must be drawn up according to certain rules. And this is not only compliance with grammar and spelling. So, we need to sustain the structure of the message.
- The text should begin with the reference. If the letter is not addressed, it will suffice to indicate "Dear / respected veterans of the Great Patriotic War". If the letter is meant for a certain person, you need to refer to it by name and patronymic.
- Then followed the words of gratitude for the merits to the Motherland and the Fatherland, to the young generation and grandsons-great-grandchildren.
- You can specify the name of the sender at the beginning of the letter (this is mostly done by children and schoolchildren) or at the end. The date is also indicated.
- If the letter is written by the child, you can write about how he tries to give his duty to the Motherland at his age, trying to follow the example of a veteran (for example, to study five or help adults).
- Well, it's worth saying that you do not need to "lisp" and it's too sweet to build sentences. There are enough beautiful and gentle words in our language that you can use.
- Necessarily, writing a letter of thanks to veterans of the Great Patriotic War, one should apply to the person "You", respectfully.
Words that can be used in a letter
Thinking through the letter of gratitude to the veterans of the Second World War, it is necessary to use the following words and phrases:
- The word "heroes". After all, veterans, in fact, they are. Who, if not they, saved not only the Motherland, but all mankind from the fascist invaders, sacrificing at times not only their health, but even their lives.
- The words "courage", "courage", "nobility". Veterans fully possess all these qualities. You can use these words in the phrase, for example, "samples of masculinity."
- The phrase "a peaceful sky over your head." After all, it was the veterans who provided peace and quiet to the next generation. They know the value of a peaceful sky, when one should not be afraid of shots and volleys.
- The phrase "Your feat is priceless." In this case, comments are superfluous.
Rules of writing a letter
Separately, we need to tell more about how to write such messages. So, veterans are very fond of postcards. The most usual, classical. So the invented text can be written on the back. If the letter is too long, you will have to take a sheet of paper. It's best to paint it a little. Best of all - flowers, carnations. You can decorate with different pastes the text, highlighting especially important moments. It will be absolutely superfluous. It is also good to decorate this way and an envelope, in which a letter of gratitude will be placed.
Example of writing a letter
We examined the rules, how can you write a letter of thanks to a veteran of the Great Patriotic War. A sample of such a message is what also needs to be cited.
Dear Ivan Ivanovich!
I want to thank you for your courage, strength and courage, which you showed during the Great Patriotic War. Thank you for the fact that we can now live peacefully without worrying about such simple things as walking on the street. It was you who gave us the peaceful sky and tranquility, the world in which we live today, where you can enjoy many simple things.
In turn, we commit ourselves to be worthy heirs, your students. We are ready to learn from you every day the masculinity and faith in ourselves, love and respect for the Motherland. We remember your path and are ready to change the world for the better.
With great respect and infinite gratitude,
Ivanova Maria Ivanovna, Petrova Olga Petrovna.
Letter to the veteran from the schoolboy
You can also make a simpler letter of thanks to a veteran of the Great Patriotic War from a schoolboy. Especially if the child is in primary school.
Dear Ivan Ivanovich!
I am grateful to you for being able to live in this country, because you defended us during the Great Patriotic War and gave us peace. In return, I undertake to study well to later work for the benefit of my Motherland. Your feat is priceless, and your masculinity is an example for imitation.
With gratitude, Ivanova Masha.