Juicer "Neptune": reviews, specs, prices
Juicers have long become inalienableattribute of our kitchens. Stylish design of models and invaluable help in the preparation of juices make them irreplaceable help for any hostess. Who of us will refuse to pamper ourselves with a glass of fresh juice in the early morning ?! In addition, juices, prepared with their own hands, are different from those offered to us in supermarkets. They are much tastier and more useful. In their value, no one doubts. A glass of freshly squeezed juice is able to give a good mood and energize for the whole day. He solves many problems with digestion and eliminates the lack of vitamins.
But many of us have a question: "What kind of juicer to buy?" After all, on the shelves of stores they are presented in a huge assortment, and it is not so easy to determine the choice at times.
And what you do not like the Neptune juicer? Reviews about her are the most positive. To date, it occupies a leading position among such household appliances.
Garden juicer "Neptune"
In our time, there are manyvarieties of devices for squeezing juice. There are also garden ones among them. Do you know what makes them different from the usual ones? They allow you to process a huge amount of fruits, berries, vegetables. For those who are accustomed to eating a couple of glasses of freshly squeezed juice a day, they, of course, will not work, but dacha owners will appreciate all their merits. It is to such a type that the Neptune juicer belongs. Reviews of people who bought it, confirm this.
Juicer with cosmic name
Probably, the producers did not give a model such a name. The reminder of the cosmos is justified by the tremendous performance of the juicer.Despite the fact that most often the modelis positioned as a juicer for apples, "Neptune" can be called a universal appliance. After all, it will easily process other raw materials: carrots, cherries, tomatoes, beets. Using this model, you can cook amazingly tasty and healthy juices, purees, pastas and a base for thick sauces.
What kind of city gave us such a miracle as thisgarden juicer? Stavropol. "Neptune" - the brainchild of one of the plants located in this region. But today the unit is proudly marching all over the country, pleasing its customers with its technical characteristics, convenient design and a modest but attractive design. Incredibly, he managed to surpass in popularity and leave far behind even the famous Voronezh Rossoshanka, which for a long time was at the top of the rating of such household appliances.
What's behind the big name?
What is the reason for the nationwide love that is soquickly found a juicer "Neptune"? The characteristics of the unit explain this phenomenon. All at once it becomes clear, you just have to look at the technical data of the model. Judge for yourself:
- This miracle of household appliances can process an hour 120 kg of apples. Impressive figure, is not it?
- It supports pulse mode. That is, the nozzles work with short interruptions, which allows processing even the hardest vegetables and fruits.
- To increase power and faster spin speed, you can turn on turbo mode.
- Pleases and such function, as automatic emissionpulp. You do not have to do this manually, a smart machine will do it all by itself. It is this feature that allows the instrument to work for a long time without stopping.
- I want to draw attention to another paradox: having this productivity, this Stavropol baby looks compact enough and weighs only 8 kg.
These are the technical characteristics of the juicer "Neptune". The testimonies of the lucky owners of this device claim that it is easy and pleasant to work with it.
The design of the model can be called elementary. To date, the symbol of simplicity and convenience is the juicer "Neptune". The instruction (in case of difficulties) will help you to understand the basic subtleties and start working with the device. She has pictures that clearly show how to disassemble and assemble the model.
The main structural elements 3:
- Tank for juice. Freshly squeezed drink comes through a special chute.
- The Neptune juicer is sold with a container,which is also called a basket under cake. It is conveniently installed, as there is a special clamp for it. Therefore, during operation, the basket does not slip or fall. It is equipped with a special casing, designed to protect from splashing the pulp. The capacity is quite capacious, which ensures a long work of the model.
- Actually a juicer. It consists of two parts: a charging device and a grinding chamber. Both are equipped with stainless steel grates. The intake throat, into which fruit and vegetables are showered, is large enough, so they can not be crushed or even cut into 2 halves. Just wash and load into the juicer. The model has small rubber sucker-legs, which provide stability during operation.
In addition, the device is equipped with a foam separator, which allows us to obtain pure juice.
To date, there are two types of such devices:
- Conical. The advantage of them is that they solve the problem with the oil cake. Clean it yourself. But there is a minus of this kind. They significantly reduce the amount of juice produced.
- Cylindrical. Extract from the raw juice a huge percentage of juice, but constantly have to solve the problem with cleaning the separator. Such models can not work for a long time.
Conical juicer "Neptune"
Our miracle of household appliances refers exactly toconical variety. She gives out a lot of wet cake. Thus, from 120 kg of apples you can get only 60 liters of juice. Buyers solve this problem in different ways. Some of the resulting cake is scrolled after in the screw juicers, others it uses as wine materials (as raw materials for bragging). Quite possibly, you will come up with your own way. After all, how many people, so many ideas.
The advantages of Neptune you will appreciate after the first use, and we just hint at them:
- The processing speed of this model is not equal. Many owners claim that this is almost an industrial unit.
- Simplicity in squeezing juice. Raw materials do not require pre-treatment: grinding, removing pits. All you have to do is just wash the fruits or vegetables.
- Automatic cake cleaning promotes continuous continuous operation.
- At the output you get a particularly delicious juice, because it does not contain impurities of all kinds of harmful acids, which are found in seeds or seeds.
- Due to the design features (the presence of twoterok) can be used for pressing even such raw materials, which contain a small amount of juice. For example, the device can easily process beets, carrots, pumpkins.
- Another important advantage thathas a juicer "Neptune", - price. Its cost is quite affordable for the average consumer. On average, you have to pay 4000 rubles for the unit. In different regions this figure varies in the range of 3600-4400 rubles.
Agree, there are many good reasons for buying a Stavropol assistant.
Let's talk about the shortcomings
I want to make a reservation: in comparison with the merits, they are insignificant. They can not even be called shortcomings in the literal sense of the word. Rather, minor troubles associated with the costs of the process.
What is the Neptune juicer accused of? Reviews of lovers to prepare juice in large quantities claim that after it there is too much dirt. The machine sprays juice about a meter radius during operation. Therefore, it must be installed either outdoors or on the veranda, but not in its own kitchen.
For the same reason, it is worth taking care of your own clothes in advance. It must be waterproof. In extreme cases, wear working things or those that are easily erased.
There is another drawback to which many summer residents are unhappy. At the output, you get only 50% juice, the rest - cake. How different people solve this problem, we already said above.
Despite petty nitpicking, almost all owners note that the work of juicers are satisfied and not lost with the choice.
Secrets and care rules
Even the most trendy and practical modelrequires attention to yourself. Take care of your juicer today, and it will serve you faithfully for many years. Producers argue that the lifetime of Neptune is 7 years. But you can extend it if you take care of your assistant properly.
Of course, the juicer needs to be washed. If everything is simple with a basket for the cake and a container for juice, then the device itself will have to be disassembled.Many argue that this requires strongman's hands. The upper part, called the boot device, is removed quite easily. But to get a grater, you will need a screwdriver, which must be inserted into the groove. There are only two. After that, you can easily separate the outer plastic case from the float.
In order to disassemble the grinding chamber andget the bottom grater, you have to use the lid for the neck. It performs at once 2 functions: not only hermetically closes the juicer during operation, but also serves as a key for unscrewing the nut with which the grater is fixed. After the disassembly is carried out, all the parts must be washed, dried and put in place.
As you can see, it's not so difficult to keep Neptune clean.
If you still have not decided on the modeljuicers, pay attention to the gift of Stavropol. "Neptune" will not disappoint you, but, on the contrary, will give a great opportunity to please yourself with juice without any possible impurities and preservatives, prepared with your own hands.