How to write the text in the picture?
Editing photos looks complicated, like any business, until you master it. The inscriptions on the photo are simply necessary if you want to give a photo for memory, make a gift to a friend, or even in the case when suddenly a happy thought dawns when looking at a photo you like. In addition, various demotivators are now particularly popular. Accordingly, by creating several such thematic pictures, you can participate in some kind of competition.
So, if you had to think about how to write the text in the picture, then we will try to do something like this:
- Open the editor Photoshop;
- Open the picture according to the scheme: Menu - “Open” - find the picture and click “Open”;
- Find the toolbar, click "Text" - the vertical menu on the left, the letter "T";
- Next, you need to activate the text, click on the letter "T";
- Choose a horizontal text view or vertical;
- Select the type of font (name), size and color.
In general, it is easy to superimpose text on a picture, the Photoshop editor is very convenient for this.It takes quite a bit of time to master it. During the work it is necessary to take into account that the versions of the editor may differ, therefore there may be small differences in the instructions.
Before you write the text, you need to choose a place where it will be. We click on this place, visually determine whether the font size is suitable. We write the text. If you need to move it to another place, then turn on the “Move” option and drag the text to the desired place with the left mouse button.
If you still want to correct the text, this can be done using the menu under the letter "T". Also, the Styles and Layers menus will be interesting. There is written text on top of the picture. The final step will be to save the work.
Done in this order:
- In the top menu we find "File", do one click with the left mouse button.
- Select the submenu "Save as ...", click once.
- In the window that opens, you need to write where to save the file, under what name, and specify the jpeg format.
- Click "Save".
- That's it, your picture with the caption is ready!