How to treat Staphylococcus aureus?
Staphylococcus aureus is a spherical bacterium that causes a number of diseases, including meningitis, pneumonia, sepsis and endocarditis. His symptoms are the most varied: from skin rashes to severe shortness of breath and pain. This spherical bacterium enters the body in several ways. This is described in detail in the article How staphylococcus is transmitted.
Treatment of Staphylococcus aureus
Before you treat Staphylococcus aureus, you should definitely visit a doctor. That he will be able to choose the optimal treatment regimen that will allow you to recover quickly. To date, there are a number of drugs that effectively neutralize the action of spherical bacteria. Their list is as follows:
- Staphylococcal toxoid. Modern preparation intended for subcutaneous administration. It promotes the production of antibodies that are resistant to staphylococcus toxins and to the globular bacteria themselves.
- Imudon and Broncho-munal.They enhance human immunity. As a result, spherical bacteria are not ways to have a negative effect on the body.
- Preparations of the bacteriophage group. They are designed to destroy the spherical bacteria in the body.
- Chlorophyllipt solution based on alcohol or oil. It effectively fights staphylococcus, neutralizing its negative effect on the human body.
- Ointment Supirotsin, Baktroban, Bonderm. They contain the antibiotic mupirocin. He is able to destroy spherical bacteria in epithelium.
Please note that the listed drugs have certain actions. Usually, it is necessary to take several medications at once in a certain dosage and consistency. Some of these drugs are contraindicated and may cause allergies. Therefore, it is so important that they are prescribed by a doctor. And, in order not to wonder how to cure Staphylococcus aureus, one should undergo special vaccination in a timely manner. It is carried out with the use of a drug that forms in humans immunity against the effects of spherical bacteria.