How to register a house: turn-by-turn instructions and pitfalls
If a house was purchased or built, thenthere is a question about how to register it in the property. This procedure allows you to draw up a property that will belong to its owner. As a rule, the house is leased out for development, which is why it is first necessary to formalize the property.
Now there is a simplified procedure for registrationreal estate. You can register a holiday home for a dacha amnesty. It is only necessary to prepare the documents. The procedure is not complicated, you need to go through several stages. How to register a holiday home? To do this, refer to the current legislative documents.
According to the Land Code there is an orderin a simplified form. This applies to those houses that are part of a cooperative or partnership. Previously, it was difficult to do, but now you need to prepare a minimum of documents in a short time, after which you can perform the procedure.
How to register a house? This work begins with cadastral registration, which is required before the state registration. When an object is built on a dacha or garden plot, it is not necessary to add it to the cadastral register, it is only necessary to take information from the project and draw up a declaration.
How to register a house for farming? This procedure does not differ from the standard one. For the land allotment, in order to conduct a personal farm, a procedure for state registration is needed. Even if there are plans to build facilities. It will be required to provide a cadastral passport, register it, pay a fee, and then issue a document to the house.
Types of objects of "dacha amnesty"
Register a holiday home for a dacha amnesty will only happen if the property belongs to the following objects:
- Buildings located on the building plots for individual construction;
- houses located in the territory where gardening activities are carried out, subsidiary farming;
- garden facilities located on the land that was issued for the summer residence;
- economic blocks, garages, barns, gazebos, barns issued for IZhS and LPH;
- Other buildings for which you do not need a building permit.
The main requirement for buildingit is necessary to state registration, construction of facilities with a designated purpose. In other cases it is necessary to undergo a standard procedure. Only if the property meets these requirements, you can learn how to register a holiday home on the site.
Filling out the declaration
To register a house on a land plot,it is necessary to correctly fill out the declaration and measure the area of all objects in the territory. A well-designed document will serve as confirmation of the erection of the property. The declaration is considered the basis for acquiring property rights so that it is possible to carry out state registration.
Information in the declaration
Each building must have a similar document. The area inscribed in it can not be disputed. The declaration includes the following information:
- location, address of the object;
- name and purpose of the building;
- number of floors, including underground;
- exterior wall material;
- availability of engineering networks.
For each object is made by 2 copies of the documentation. Only then will the procedure be considered complete.
Where to register a house? For this, it is necessary to apply to the local territorial body, which performs work on registration of plots and real estate. It is there that the procedure will be carried out legally. Register a house on the land is obtained with the following documentation:
- right to the site;
- declaration of construction;
- confirmation of payment of state duty;
- the passport of the owner.
A month later the body issues a certificate of registration of ownership of all objects, which are indicated in the declaration.
House number and registration at the cottage
A residential object must have an address, because onlythen the house can be registered. How to register a house, and also become its full owner? It is necessary to apply to the municipal authorities by providing the required list of documents. The procedure is carried out for about a month, and when the address is assigned, it is possible to process the cadastral passport.
How to register a house on the plot so that itfound the status of a dwelling? The object must comply with the requirements of the law. In order for the house to receive such a status, documents should be provided:
- the passport of the host;
- application for housing status;
- plan and technical description;
- project redevelopment.
The building must have a correspondence to allrequirements of the law. The object acquires the address, cadastral number. If everything corresponds, then a document confirming the legality of residence is provided. After that, you can register a residence permit.
Registration without documents
The procedure is much easier to move, if there isall the necessary documents. But if they are not, then the design is much more complicated, and it can also take a long time. But how to register a house in this case? These documents must be obtained. This will require:
- confirmation of purchase until 06.03.1990;
- description of the land plot;
- a statement requesting the definition of boundaries.
For a month a project with the designated borders is signed. How to register a holiday home so that it becomes your own:
- document with the boundaries of the site;
- a document confirming the purchase of the building;
- application for the acquisition of the site.
All documentation is submitted to the local authority to which the territory belongs. Already after 2 weeks will be issued a document that serves as a confirmation of ownership of the site.
How to register a holiday home on the site toeverything was formalized? Lastly, the rights to the site are validated. The documentation is submitted to the state registration organization, and a confirmation is provided after a month. It will serve to carry out various transactions with the land and the house.
The whole process of decorating a dacha is simple, buttakes time, and you also need a margin of patience. It is necessary to properly execute the design, otherwise the house will be illegally built. It is important to go through all the steps, starting from the site, going to the buildings.
In the absence of time and the desire to implement thiswork independently, you should order it from a company professionally engaged in such activities. In this case it will be possible for a short time to become the owner of the land and the house, as well as to perform the necessary transactions with them.
The procedure has several subtleties, allowing you to get through the design correctly. Before registering a house for a dacha amnesty, it is necessary to take into account several nuances:
- this law applies only to those territories that were granted before the introduction of the Land Code, until 30.01.2001, and for new sites, a standard procedure is in place;
- it is not possible to formalize the right to all land plots, as it can not be obtained on the territory withdrawn from circulation or limited in use;
- often the area of the site fixed in the document is less: only the actual territory whose boundaries are consistent with neighbors should be registered;
- To establish the real area of the site, it is necessary to apply to the Federal Property Management Agency.
The advantage of dacha amnesty is thatThere are no restrictions on the number of sites and objects that are subject to registration. Correctly registered real estate will be considered the property of its owner. With the received documentation it will be possible to carry out various transactions.