How to make an application?
Applications in the thesis work - is the section in which you include visual materials. Visibility can be presented in different forms - a chart, a table, a picture, a comparative table, and so on. These materials are so voluminous that they cannot be added to the work itself. Therefore, invented the application. Different universities have different requirements, but there are general rules for the design of applications in scientific papers. So, how to make an application?
How to make an application
Applications are made out at the end of scientific work, after the list of references. You can file them for work, or rather attach them to a diploma in a separate folder. If you file attachments to the text of the thesis - separate them from the main part with a clean sheet.
The numbering of applications is carried out in the upper corner of the page on the right. If the application takes 2 sheets, then on the last sheet you need to write "The end of the application ...". If the application includes three sheets or more, mark “Continuation of the application ...” for 2 and more, and on the last - “End of the application ...”.If one application contains several figures or tables at the same time, then do not forget to number them. Each illustration is numbered separately.
Give your applications names that will be associated with the text of your manuscript. In the text we put links to these applications. "Cm. application ..., fig. ... " To make the reader understand everything, there was no confusion and unnecessary questions, make out the applications clearly, with the decoding of all the symbols that can be found in the tables, in the figures and diagrams.
The application itself is indicated in the table of contents of your work. Check with your school about whether to numbered pages or create your own for applications. At the same time save the application numbers.
How to make an application to the contract
The annex to the contract must be properly drawn up, otherwise, it is fraught with the fact that the document will not have legal force. Familiarize for a start with the standards of the GOST on the design of applications and try to carefully observe all standards. After you have done the job, I advise you to give the document for verification to specialists, or immediately seek help from special companies that are engaged in the preparation and execution of documentation.
If you decide to do everything yourself, then be guided by this hint:
- We are preparing documents that will become an annex to the contract (graphs, tables, acts, lists, etc.).
- Appendices are printed on separate sheets and fastened several pages in one document or brochure.
- Mark the numbering in accordance with the regulations.
- All documents need to make a note about the application. On the initial sheet of the document we write in the upper corner “Appendix No.” and put the order number on the right. Immediately below him we write the name of the administrative document “to the contract for the provision of services” and its details (number and date of signing).
- In the main document we put a mark on the application.
- Specifying the section name, after we put the list of attached documents. We make in the form of a numbered list. In it we specify the name, the number of sheets and copies, do not forget about the observance of numbering.