How to make a project on technology?
Writing this or that work is a rather serious work that is to be done to every schoolchild and student. Of course, the first time to perform an essay or laboratory work without errors is difficult, especially if you do not know the design rules and the general specifics of the work. To facilitate the writing of such works, there is a technique for designing a project using a technology. So, how to make a technology project?
The first thing to start with is to decide on a topic. Focusing on preferences and interests, it is necessary to choose a topic of work that would be relevant to everything. In a technology project, a person can fully demonstrate their creative abilities. So, determine the theme: it can be embroidery, satin stitch or cross, beadwork or crafts from it, as well as sewing and cooking. These topics will be preferable for a girl, but for boys, the following are good options: woodworking, metal processing, and so on. Let’s take as an example a creative project on technology, namely the cross-stitch theme for a girl.
- Such design work should be 20-30 sheets of printed text.For her are mandatory details: the title page, which indicates the initials of the student, the teacher who checked, the school and the topic of work. Do not forget to find out from your managers how to issue the title page of the project. Next, of course, the text of the work, content, conclusion and list of references.
- Make a clear plan of the project on technology. At work, you need to submit information about the history of embroidery, about the current situation of embroidery, about some techniques, as well as the necessary tools for practicing this type of needlework. It will be very nice if we consider in detail the inventory for embroidery: various types of needles and threads, beads.
- A necessary condition for the implementation of such a project is your own embroidery! Attach several of your works to the project, it will be extremely necessary if public protection is planned. This will show awareness and interest in the topic, because the theory is good, but when the student can show knowledge in practice, it will not leave anyone indifferent! On defense, it will not be superfluous to tell about the process of embroidery itself and the difficulties that, perhaps, you have encountered.It is important to show your interest! In conclusion, it would not be superfluous to indicate that you are very carried away with this type of needlework and are not going to stop, on the contrary, you will continue to embroider!
- The main thing to remember is that the project should be structured. Work on the text: it should not be dry. But you should not go too far too much, interest the reader. But, this can be done only when he is interested in the business in which you are engaged!
- When the text will be compiled, it must be printed and put everything in a folder. Taking into account the fact that you need to apply your own work to the project, wisely choose the folder itself! When assembling all the work, pay attention to embroidery. It will not be enough just to put a piece of cloth into a file. You can gently attach the fabric to the cardboard and only then to the file. In this case, the work will not crumple or slide, and will delight you and the audience!