How to him to move?
You have been together for a long time, love each other, regularlymeet and spend the night in one bed. When this situation develops, many girls begin to think that the relationship is developing well and it's time to translate them to a new level. Marrying is too early, but you can start living together. But what if he does not call for himself? How to push him to this decision? How to him to move? Now we will discuss all these issues.
How to move to live with him: tips
If you are sure that it's time to live together, thennow we will give some tips that will help to gradually move to the guy. If you are still thinking about whether you need to do this, read the second part of the article first. It will help you understand if it's worth moving to a guy.
And now we go directly to the advice on moving the girl to the guy. It's best to act gradually, not to the forehead, and adjust the situation so that he himself suggests you live together.
- Show him that you are a good housewife. Help keep the house clean and order, prepare dinner, my dishes, etc.
- Slowly, under plausible pretexts, leavehis own things. For example, if you spend every night with him, you can transport him a small (not all!) Set of personal hygiene products on the pretext that you are uncomfortable every day to carry a package with the necessary things and it is easier to leave the most necessary things. Another example: you are used to walking at home in your soft slippers and can not relax without them, so I decided to just bring them to his house. So, slowly gradually you can transport some of your things, but only if he does not mind and you do not occupy most of his territory.
- Always try to look good and make him happyat home. Walk around his apartment in nice home clothes, always be beautiful - there has long been a stereotype of neuhozhennyh "home" women, and you need to demonstrate that you are not like that. Show him how nice, good and fun he will live with you, if you still decide on this step. He will always wait for a delicious dinner, the beloved will listen to the story of how the day went, will offer an interesting idea of how to spend an evening together, etc. From you, only positive things should come!
- Of course, good sex is important. Be able to give pleasure to your partner and enjoy yourself, show him this, take the initiative, agree to experiments, etc. There should not always be a "sick head" or "bad mood".
So slowly you will set up your man ona joint life with you, and he himself will offer you to move to him. It is important to do everything so that every day he becomes attached to you more and more. Take care that he does not begin to perceive you as a comfortable girl, performing the role of mistress and servant. It is necessary to create and strengthen an emotional connection, so that it would be interesting for him to communicate with you and do something together (sex and home affairs do not count). If a lot of time has passed and he does not start talking about relocation, start it yourself, just choose the right moment. Talk about moving, as if you are proposing to live together, but do not ask for it.
Is it worth moving?
Before moving, think about whether it really is worth doing and not too early to come. Good signs, by which you can judge that you can move to it:
- you have been together for a long time and really love each other;
- he often calls you to his home, and he likes it when you spend time with him;
- he makes compliments to you, even when you're in the morning disheveled and without makeup;
- he understands and accepts your everyday habits;
- he allows you to manage in his house: clean, prepare food, etc., and he likes the fact that you do it;
- he calmly perceives that you leave some of his things with him, or even allocate a place for them.
Accordingly, there are signs that it is not worthwhile to move to it or it's too early:
- you are together recently, you still know each other badly, there is a passion, but you are not sure that you love each other;
- a guy prefers to see you more often at your house or in a neutral territory;
- rarely calls to his home and can look at you at night to call a taxi for you to go home, instead of offering to stay with him;
- he does not like when you allow yourself more than a guest can allow;
- it can allow you to wash, clean andcook, but not because he values you as the future mistress of his house and the companion of life, but because it is so much easier and more convenient for him - you do homework for him;
- he tries with all his strength to "protect" histerritory from your things. Suppose you brought a spare toothbrush and left it on the shelf in the bathroom. In the morning, when you leave, he casually reminds: "Yes, do not forget to take the brush from the bathroom."
Now you know what you need to do to move to live with him, and whether it is worth it to start moving. It is better to think carefully about this issue before starting to act actively.