How to get subsidies for the purchase of housing?
Subsidies for the purchase of housing in Russia can beget almost every family. It is enough to know exactly how this is done. Unfortunately, there is a lot of paperwork here. But if you worry about making and releasing some documents beforehand, you can succeed without any problems. In addition, under certain circumstances, you can get an apartment or a land plot for free. In Russia, such assistance is provided for the population. From citizens, two things are required - compliance with the conditions of various assistance programs and the collection of a full package of documents.
Who has the right
The first step is to find out who has the rightto receive subsidies for the purchase of housing. Not all the population has such an opportunity. Some citizens should not rely on state assistance in the matter under consideration.
Now in Russia there are variousprograms of subsidizing the population, which help to buy apartments and land for the construction of houses. But for support from the state can count:
- large families;
- military personnel;
- civil servants;
- those who need to improve their current living conditions;
- young families.
It turns out that not everyone has the right togratuitous support. In each case, a number of certain conditions must be observed. Otherwise, even the above categories of the population will not have the opportunity to receive a subsidy.
For the military
First of all, we should pay attention to suchrecipients, as servicemen. They were usually given accommodation, not money to buy their own apartment. But the queue could wait for decades. Therefore, subsidies for the purchase of housing are now issued. Servicemen are required to meet the established requirements. They look like this:
- A military family should not be in the ownership of any housing.
- If there is a dwelling in the property, it must either be recognized as not conforming to the established norms, or small for the community cell.
- A serviceman should have a seniority of years. It takes at least 36 months.
Perhaps these are all the requirements that are put forwardin Russia to the military. Subsidies for the purchase of housing for servicemen can be spent only on housing. After all, the recipient will be issued a certificate, which is simply impossible to cash out. But it can be used when concluding a transaction. Spend the subsidy offer in 3 ways:
- purchase of primary or secondary housing;
- repayment of a mortgage agreement;
- buying a house.
Documents for the military
It should be remembered that when receiving a subsidy forpurchase of housing is necessary to bring a small package of documents. This process takes a lot of time. And it is considered to be the most laborious. The military must go to the city administration with the following package of documents:
- an application for financial assistance;
- certificates confirming the unfitness of existing housing for living (if there is a residential property in the property);
- documents confirming all family ties of family members of the military (certificate of marriage, birth of children);
- an extract from the house book;
- military ticket;
- Identity cards of all family members who already have passports;
- certificates of divorce (if any);
- an extract from a personal file;
- the details of the account to which the funds should be transferred;
- a mortgage agreement or an apartment purchase agreement (if any).
After consideration of the case, the military will be awarded a certificate that covers a certain part of the value of real estate. The request takes about 30 days from the date of the request.
In Russia, subsidies are also providedcivil servants for the purchase of housing. In this case, you also need to contact the city administration. Of course, not everyone has the right to help in purchasing housing. But only:
- employees of the Presidential Administration;
- state employees of RF subjects;
- people working in the Security Council and its subunits;
- employees working in federal legislatures;
- employees of courts;
- employees of the prosecutor's office.
All the listed categories of persons are subject to certain requirements. Only with their observance of housing subsidy for the purchase of housing is provided by the state. The conditions are as follows:
- Lack of personal housing in the recipient. Apartments of relatives are also taken into account.
- The civil servant does not have a contract for hiring a home, and if he is available, the area of the apartment is less than the norms established for 1 person.
- Living in an unfit for a normal life dwelling (personal or for hire).
- If the civil servant lives in a dormitory or communal apartment.
It should be noted that officials whoupbringing are more than 3 minor children, are also able to get money when buying a home. Only at the same time they must live together with a civil servant. They can be any close relative, usually a spouse.
Documents for civil servants
Subsidies for state employees to purchase housingare given approximately the same principle as the military. Even the sizes of payments are similar. But the list of documents is different. If it is a question of obtaining assistance when buying housing by civil servants, the administration of the city will need to bring:
- a request for a request;
- identity cards of all family members;
- birth certificates for all minor children (and adults living with their parents);
- a copy of the financial account;
- an extract from the house book;
- certificates of ownership of real estate;
- documents that confirm the right to additional housing (in case of length of service);
- work record book;
- Marriage certificate.
If it is a question of buying an apartment (house) atprovided the existing contract for hiring of housing, the agreement is provided together with the above list of documents. If the dwelling is unfit, the relevant information is also attached to the request. All documents must be submitted not only by originals, but also by copies. Notarization is not required.
Children with many children
Granting subsidies for the purchase of housinglarge families - this has long been a common practice. But most often such cells of the society are offered either completely free housing in the order of the queue or a free land plot. Not all agree on this. After all, subsidies - this is what is provided faster than a free apartment or land. At the moment, families with many children who have 3 or more minors in their care are recognized as having many children.
Citizens must meet the requirements:
- the availability of sufficient income to pay for housing (depends on the number of family members);
- housing should be recognized as dilapidated, inadequate to the established minimum of comfort;
- it is possible to receive a subsidy when the square meters of housing installed per person are less than the real ones;
- presence of 3 or more minor children (adopted children are also considered);
- the availability of Russian citizenship from all members of the family.
The documents that citizens must provide to the administration are not much different from all the previous cases. It is required to collect a package of securities, which includes:
- documents on property rights for real estate from all members of the family;
- identity cards of citizens;
- application for grant;
- certificates of marriage and the birth of all children;
- an extract about the composition of the family;
- contract of sale of housing or mortgage agreement (if any);
- information on the income of all members of the community cell;
- documents that will confirm the need for better housing conditions.
To some extent, a gratuitous subsidy forThe acquisition of housing is maternity capital. This payment is expressed by a fairly large amount of money, which can be spent either on the child or on residential real estate. Therefore, the procedure for obtaining matkapitala also should not be overlooked.
Unlike all previous cases, the family does notmust meet a huge list of requirements. The only condition for obtaining maternity capital is the presence of 2 or more children. The amount of payment does not depend on the number of minors, it is fixed. And you can get such support only once.
This support is provided in the Pension Funds of Russia in each region. Parents must submit the following documents to the relevant organization:
- birth certificates for all children;
- documents confirming adoption or guardianship (if any);
- Marriage certificate;
- SNILS children and the applicant;
- identification of one of the parents (better than both);
- application form.
This list of papers is filed with the FIU. It should not be forgotten that citizens are required to additionally have copies of the documents. In return, a certificate is issued. And it can be used to improve living conditions.
Housing subsidy for the purchase of housingis also given to young families. For this, there is a federal program. It is called "Young Family". To get such support, you will need:
- presence of spouses who have not attained the age of 35;
- solvency of citizens (sufficient amount of money to pay the remaining amount from the cost of housing);
- lack of ownership of the home (or its inadequacy for the residence of the family);
- citizenship of the Russian Federation;
- the presence of children (not necessarily, but preferably, they greatly simplify the process).
In the program "Young Family" can participateincomplete families. This opportunity is in great demand. The received amount is used either at the conclusion of the purchase agreement, or as a subsidy that will cover part of the mortgage.
"Young family": documents
To participate in the program,as in most cases, to the administration of the city or district where the community cell resides. The list of documents practically does not differ from the previously listed options.
What will it take from a young family? To receive a subsidy for the purchase of housing provide:
- identity cards of spouses;
- documents on marriage / divorce (if any);
- certificates confirming the birth of all children;
- information on the composition of the family;
- statements on the state of accounts of citizens;
- papers confirming the income of persons;
- information on the recognition of housing unsuitable (if any);
- application for participation in the program;
- a mortgage loan agreement or sale of real estate.
Need for better conditions
Subsidies for the purchase of housing are provided inRossi to all citizens who need better housing conditions. The list of documents is exactly the same as in the case of young families. It is provided to the city administration. Subsidy (and more often free housing) is offered to the population if:
- The dwelling in which the citizen lives, does not correspond to minimum comfort;
- living in an emergency shelter or apartment / house determined for demolition;
- unisex children do not have separate rooms;
- living with a citizen who is ill with an infectious, dangerous disease (for example, tuberculosis, medical confirmation is required);
- the citizen in an apartment has less than the established norms of square meters of housing.
On the size of subsidies
With the terms and conditions of the statesupport everything is clear. The last question that interests the population is the size of the subsidy for the purchase of housing. As a rule, it depends on numerous factors. For example, the role played by the number of family members in a citizen. But on average, subsidies (military and civil servants) cover about 70-80% of the cost of housing.
In the case of participation in the program "Young Family"all a little differently. The calculation of subsidies for the purchase of housing is similar, but the amount provided on average covers only 30% of the cost. The rest will have to be paid independently.
And if we consider maternity capital, then there generally no conditions play a role in the payment amount. It is installed in a fixed amount. In 2015-2016, families receive 453,026 rubles.