How to get a license for the use of subsoil?
For any work on the depths of the earth, a special permit is required, since all the land belongs to the state. In the future, not to be responsible for the unauthorized use of land, you need to issue a special license, which describes the permitted activities for the use of subsoil. A license for subsoil use is a mandatory document for the extraction of groundwater and their further use for domestic or industrial purposes.
License Registration Instructions
Types of licenses
- Geological study of the subsoil. It is issued if drilling is planned at a selected location, and it is valid for five years.
- License for the extraction of groundwater. It is received on the drilled wells, and it helps to get subsoil use for 25 years.
To obtain a license to extract water from a well, you need to assemble a package of all documentation and go through these steps:
- To collect and arrange the necessary documentation within a month.For registration, the customer must provide all the necessary source data.
- Further, all documents are sent for review. If the estimated water consumption is less than 500 m3, they can be submitted to the Ministry of Natural Resources, if this number is exceeded, to the Subsoil Use Department. Considered within one to two months, after which they issue an order for the use of subsoil.
- After submitting the application, it remains only to wait for the execution of documents, which may take a month.
In general, the design may take about four months. The license is issued together with the applications that specify the license conditions: a program for monitoring production, projects for SOA and for monitoring groundwater, water quality, a report and monitoring for calculating groundwater reserves, a project for operating water intake, etc.
What documents need to be collected?
- Information about the company: addresses, contacts, bank details.
- Application for registration of a license on a separate form.
- The certificate on a condition in the Uniform state registry.
- Certificate of registration of the company.
- Memorandum of association.
- Charter of the company.
- Sheet of management with the provision of decryption of all codes.
- Certificate of registration from the inspection.
- Help on debt payments from the balance sheet and tax inspection.
- Information about the manual in whose name the license is drawn up.
- The wastewater acceptance contract with a utility company that accepts sewage and wastewater treatment contracts with a construction company.
- The contract for garbage collection, which in the future will be planned water supply.
- The balance of water consumption according to the approved standards for townships and enterprises.
When registering a license well, you need to check that the area of land was in accordance with the first belt of sanitary protection.
- Cadastral plan.
- Master plan for building up the area to determine the number of water users.
- Situational plan, which determine the infrastructure.
- Documents that confirm the presence of land owned by the applicant or leased.
What is the responsibility for breaking the law?
For the use of subsoil without a license is provided for liability, prescribed in article 7 of the code of violations.For unauthorized use there is a penalty: for citizens - 3,000-5,000 rubles, for officials - 30,000–50,000 rubles, for legal entities - 800,000 - 1,000,000 rubles.
This issue is also regulated by Article 49 of the Federal Law "On Subsoil", where they are held accountable for violating laws. After paying the fine, the perpetrator must issue a license or eliminate the well.
Where can I quickly get a license?
The Globex company is ready to help quickly and efficiently make all the necessary documents for obtaining a license for subsoil use. For more information, visit the company's website - globex-company.ru/services/proekt-zso-skvazhiny. You will be helped to create a project on the territories of sanitary protection of wells - a document that establishes the boundaries of the sanitary regime, which prevent the risks of pollution of underground water supply. The area of sanitary protection has three belts, and in each of them a special regime is established.
In Globex, in addition to projects on the organization of wells ZSO, it is possible to develop and coordinate a project of SOZ on surface water intake, which is important for companies that have water supply in open reservoirs.It is necessary to create well projects for all legal entities and FIBP, which use a water well for their activities.