How to draw a pyramid with a pencil
Egyptian pyramids do not lose popularityarchaeologists and researchers of antiquity around the world. What is fueled by this interest? Apparently the fact that mankind is still difficult to say with complete certainty how exactly they were erected and it is true that being the tombs of the pharaohs is their only destination.
Periodically inspired by the beauty of ancient architecture, creative people reflect on how to draw pyramids, conveying a sense of their greatness to the viewer.
Theories about the purpose of the pyramids
Be that as it may, these large-scale monumentsAncient architecture can now be seen by everyone who has come to Egypt. The famous Pyramid of Cheops, which is also the largest pyramid of all, enters the seven wonders of the world.
The ancient kings used the pyramids as a storehouse for their belongings, which they will certainly need in the afterlife.
For sure to build these giant structures wasvery hard. But to draw them will not be very difficult. So how to draw an Egyptian pyramid? First we need to decide which tomb is in question. Usually when referring to the pyramids, the Great Pyramids in Giza are referred to.
That's how they look.
How to start
Great, we got it sorted out. But how to draw the pyramids that are in Giza? Very simple, especially if you are skilled in geometry and drawing. After all, in fact, many times they painted these figures in school. It remains only to remember everything and make some adjustments.
- Let's get started. Take a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and a grater.
- In the middle of the sheet, draw a sketch of three pyramids: the middle of which is the highest, and the last is the smallest. Add faces and make shapes more clear.
- In the lower part of the very first to the spectator of the pyramid, draw three more small figures. All of them should be slightly out of reach to the middle of the first pyramid.
- Now use the simple pencil to make the shadowsin the right places. Approximately as shown in the picture below. The three lower objects have a stepped shape. So try to portray them as a three-story cake. And although in reality the smallest pyramids are partially destroyed, it is up to you to show these irregularities or not.
- Add a couple of camels here, so that the pyramids on their background seem huge indeed. Use the shadows to indicate irregularities on the sandy surface.
- If you have the time and desire, you canDraw the blocks themselves, from which the pyramids were built. How to draw pyramids: smooth or more believable - with masonry, decide for yourself. Blocks in shape resemble huge uneven bricks. In addition, focus more on the horizontal lines, rather than on the vertical lines, since from the very beginning the first ones are noticeably better.
If before that you did not know how to draw a pyramid with a pencil, now you see that it's easy and simple!
Drawing in color
If you want, you can colorize your drawing. Do not limit your imagination. You can depict the heritage of architecture at night. To do this, paint the top part in dark blue and draw small stars or the moon. The sand itself is decorated with a rich dark yellow color. This will create the necessary contrast, will give brightness to the picture.
Now you know how to draw a pyramid. And as you could see, there is absolutely nothing complicated in this.