How to choose a browser?
Before proceeding to the question of how to choose a browser, you should define this concept. they are a program with which you can not only listen to music, view text, pictures and video, but also upload files to a computer, as well as perform a number of other tasks.
Developers are constantly improving the functionality of their software, so to choose the right browser, you should know the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Which browser to choose
Considering what browsers are, you first need to pay attention to the following aspects:
- interface convenience;
- extensions available;
- update rate;
- developer tool functionality;
- device synchronization.
To decide which browser is best to choose, you should read the overview of the most popular free programs.
According to statistics, this browser uses more than 50% of users. This is because the browser is built into Windows and does not require a separate installation.Advantages of Internet Explorer:
- friendly interface;
- high level of security;
- support for the latest technology;
- correct display of most sites.
Internet Explorer Disadvantages:
- lack of multi-screen mode;
- slowness of work;
- incompatibility of the latest browser versions with Windows XP.
The browser has a pleasant interface, flexibility, extensibility, high speed. In addition, it includes a number of useful features:
- pass-through spell check;
- synchronization of settings for different operating systems;
- blocking pop-ups;
- advanced bookmark management;
- built-in search bar;
- mechanism for working with RSS;
- ensuring safe operation of the Internet (blocking malicious sites, checking files when downloading, etc.);
- the presence of a large number of useful extensions (Adblock, DownThemAll, NoScript, etc.).
The disadvantages of Mozilla Firefox browser include the following features:
- the inability to turn off pictures;
- reset user when updating the program;
- high consumption of system resources;
- uncomfortable bookmark bar;
- the inability to configure security zones;
- incorrect display of some dynamic sites.
Opera browser is the main competitor of Internet Explorer in popularity. Due to the minimum amount of disk space, the browser is quite fast even on older PCs. Other benefits of Opera include:
- high loading speed due to page compression;
- large selection of settings;
- high functionality;
- fully customizable interface;
- universality of displaying pages;
- CSS support.
Along with the advantages of the browser has serious disadvantages:
- lining in work with scripts and other modern Internet technologies;
- lack of support for some Russian encodings.
The number of fans of this browser is constantly growing due to its undeniable advantages:
- adaptation to all operating systems;
- ease of use and nice interface;
- tab support;
- automatic update;
- Phishing Protection Module;
- a large number of extensions;
- automatic translation of pages to the desired language.
Like other browsers, Google Chrome has flaws:
- the inability to synchronize Google search with other search engines;
- most extensions are English speaking;
- inconvenient work with bookmarks.
Which browser is better for a computer, each user decides for himself, based on his preferences, needs, computer specifications, and Internet connection speed.