How to become a judge in the Russian Federation - instructions and tips
Students with a law degree dream of high-paying jobs and high social status. After graduating from university, they seek to find a job in the prosecutor's office, notary, court, police or become a judge.
Sadly, not everyone succeeds in realizing the dream, despite the advice and instructions. The road to the “big chair” is long and hard, sometimes tedious. Not rarely, it does not bring material and moral satisfaction.
Since such people are at the beginning of the path, we will talk about where to start, and if you're lucky, step by step you will reach the top.
How to become a justice of the peace in Russia
Citizens apply to the Magistrates Court for various reasons. These are individual entrepreneurs, policemen, doctors.
Some law school graduates see themselves as justices of the peace. They seek to help people in matters relating to intellectual property, administrative offenses and the division of property.
- The path begins with a legal education.
- Next, get a legal position and work for at least five years. Believe me, work experience is required.
- The position of justice of the peace is available to any person over 25 years old.
- To get a job can be the one who during his life did not make a single vicious misconduct. Candidate judge is an example for society.
- If you meet the listed requirements, you will have to pass the qualification exam. After a special board will issue a recommendation.
Having received a post of the peace judge, you can count on social protection, inviolability and material security.
I will note that the revival of the institute of magistrates began recently. The purpose of the revival is the approach of justice to the citizens of the country. The judicial system should become more accessible to residents of cities and regions.
If you take the path of justice, act within the law and support the people in need of protection.
How to become a judge of the arbitration court
Implement the dream and the article of the arbitrator is not easy. Eligible specialists are allowed to work in this area.Before we talk about them, we will focus on the description of the work of the arbitration court.
The arbitral tribunal resolves economic disputes. It concerns non-fulfillment of obligations, protection of business reputation, collection of fines, return of funds, and bankruptcy of citizens.
What is needed to become a judge of an arbitration court in Russia?
- To be a citizen of Russia over 25 years old.
- To complete higher legal education.
- Work experience in the specialty of 5 years.
- The candidate must not commit defamatory acts, must pass a qualification test and receive recommendations from the qualification panel of judges.
- Work in the federal arbitration court of the district is available to citizens of Russia from 30 years. Experience - 10 years.
- Become a judge of the Supreme Arbitration Court can only Russian citizens aged 35 years. Work experience in jurisprudence - at least 10 years.
Working hard, you gradually climb the career ladder. As a result, the doors to the Supreme Arbitration Court will open. True, the head of this instance, as well as the deputy, is appointed by the president. We'll have to work for the first person of the state to notice you.
How to become a judge in football
Football referee - a profession that the university will not work out. For a man, this is a kind of hobby. The boys while watching the next football game think about the career of a football judge.
Refereeing becomes a profession when the arbiter gains relevant professional skills and reaches sporting peaks. A football referee is a person who has not realized himself as a player in football.
Requirements and skills
- Age. There is no age limit for starting judging. If you want to judge national and international matches, it is worth starting no later than 25 years.
- Education. Role does not play. The main point is the desire to judge fairly.
- Physical training. Football referee must be physically prepared. You have to train and track your physical form.
- Psychological qualities. During the match, the judge has to deal with psychological stress. Without stress tolerance, confidence and decisiveness, the arbiter will not cope with pressure from fans, coaches and players.
Finish the conversation about the requirements that apply to football judges.Now we will pay attention to where to become a referee in football.
- For a start, find out if there is a Football Federation in the region. If yes, contact representatives and ask if they are being recruited to the judiciary.
- You can find out on the Internet whether there are special schools for training football referees in the city.
- The Football Federation is recruiting people who want to be referees in football before the start of the new season. The training includes seminars where future referees learn the rules of the game and analyze football moments.
- Teaching at the seminars active football judges. After listening to a lecture, students take an exam on the theory and standards for physical training.
- Successful passing the exam and standards opens the door to great prospects. Graduates of the courses will be included in the list of referees who serve the football season in the city or region.
How to become a hockey judge
Hockey referee is an interesting profession. The work is difficult and responsible, requires preparation, and often ungrateful. Some boys and guys are not afraid.
A hockey judge is a supporting actor, without which hockey cannot exist.Only occasionally the arbitrator hears the words of support in his address. Nobody notices him. The hockey judge can only rely on criticism and a package of insults.
Before we talk about how to become a hockey referee, let's look at the qualities that he should have.
- Objectivity. The decisions that the referee makes during the match must be logical and consistent.
- Attentiveness. None of the possible violations should slip away from the gaze. The honesty of the game depends on it.
- Cold blood. All players on the ice are equal for the referee. Only in this case, we can talk about honest and decent judging.
- Sociability. In addition to the chief arbiter, there are other judges at the rink. Well-established channels of communication with them contribute to optimal refereeing.
- Resistance to stress. Often on the field there are conflicts. A clear head will help the referee make the right decisions in such situations.
As you understand, only a strong and courageous man can become a judge in hockey.
Step-by-step action plan
- Find out if the city has a special school that trains hockey referees.If there is, sign up and go through training.
- If not, contact the city, regional or regional jury. They will prompt what to do next.
- Upon completion of practical training, pass the qualification test. If the percentage of correct answers is above 80, consider what you got. Otherwise, it threatens to re-surrender.
On the way to the dream will not prevent the lack of education or age. The main thing is to be in good physical shape and stand confidently on skates.