How to bake potatoes in the microwave
Man always does not have enough time for himself, but cooking dinner in the oven is out of the question. Microwave comes to the rescue. Recipes for tasty and flavorful potatoes in the microwave are not known to everyone, but just this kind of cooking is quick and convenient.
Bake potatoes in a microwave uniform
For roasting potatoes in uniform, take young tubers or a thin-skinned variety.
- The first step is to flush away dirt. Then make cuts, but gently - not completely, so as not to break it in half.
- To enhance the flavor, add lard. Cut it into small pieces and add to the cut potatoes.
- Vegetables put on a plate, cut up. It is necessary that all the fat from the fat remained inside.
- Sprinkle with spices and microwave. It is advisable to cover with a special lid.
To steam the potatoes well, add a little boiled water. Cooking time - about 10 minutes at maximum power (800 W).
Potatoes in the microwave in the package
For cooking in the package will need a minimum amount of food.
- Three potatoes (medium in size).
- A plastic bag or a special bag for baking.
- Peeled potatoes cut in half or in several pieces. Tubers cut into several pieces, are prepared faster than cut in half.
- Place the potatoes in a regular or special package. Before this, salt, season with spices and mix. Optionally, you can add a little oil and chopped onions.
- To get the steam out of the bag, make a small hole in advance.
- Place the bag of potatoes on a plate or stand and send to the microwave for 10 minutes.
Cooking time depends on the power - more often it is 800 watts. The grill function must be disabled.
During cooking, you can open the door and monitor the state of the dish. If necessary, add a few more minutes for availability. Do not plant one tuber - it will simply burn.
Why choose potatoes in foil? It's simple: the dish retains the maximum amount of useful trace elements and vitamins. Preparation does not take more than half an hour, but the result will be excellent.
- Take the same size tubers, clean and rinse thoroughly.
- Place the potatoes on a paper towel, let dry a little.
- Each tuber tightly wrap in foil.
- Cooking time - at least 10 minutes at maximum power.
Before serving, chop finely greens, mix ready potatoes with sour cream and salt. You can also make small cuts and add pieces of butter to them while the dish is hot.
- Remember, if the potato is cooked in uniform, it must be washed well. Otherwise the taste will be earthy. Also, the dirt can get inside the cracked tubers, and the dish can be considered spoiled.
- Take care that the tubers are approximately the same size. This is necessary for even cooking, since small potatoes are cooked faster than large ones.
- Do not eat potatoes that have green spots. It contains a toxic substance - solanine. The use of green tubers can lead to acute food poisoning, destruction of red blood cells, and depression of the central nervous system.
- To create a sophisticated taste, you can add a variety of ingredients and seasonings. Many people like to add a little bacon, lard or garlic to half a potato. In a bag for baking, you can chop the onion, carrot, parsley.
- Cooking potatoes in the microwave should be carried out in special dishes. It includes a glass, ceramic pan or plastic products.
Cooking aromatic and tasty potatoes in the microwave at home is easy and simple. The advantage is that the process does not take a lot of time and effort, and even a child can help with the hassle. You can experiment with a dish in various ways, adding new spices. The potato in the microwave oven is a quick and positive result!