How not to smile?
Our life is full of moments that make society laugh and smile. Of course, this is wonderful, because thanks to laughter we raise our spirits and get charged with positive emotions. But there are cases when an event that causes laughter has a double meaning, and your smile can create a negative impression about you. How to prevent this? How not to smile at the wrong moment? Here are some tips to help you avoid a delicate situation.
Keep from smiling
- Try to remember something sad and sad. It makes you feel a little sad, and the smile will come off your face by itself.
- Imagine that someone's mood depends on your smile. And suddenly, with your smile and laughter at the wrong moment, you hurt someone very much. Agree, it is not very pleasant to feel guilty.
- In order to make yourself not smile, you can gently pinch yourself. From a slight feeling of pain, you stop smiling. Just be careful and check that no one notices.
- In order not to notice your smile, find a favorable excuse and move away from the source of laughter.
- Try putting something sour in your mouth, for example, a candy with a strong lemon flavor that will make you forget about the funny.
- Another way to avoid a smile on your face is to bite your tongue or lips lightly. Your thoughts about the funny immediately be replaced by pain. Just do not overdo it with a bite, so you do not have to treat the oral cavity.
Learn to restrain your emotions.
In addition to the above simple tips, you can form a psychological defense against reaction to ridiculous situations. It is possible to control your smile by exercising in front of a mirror, doing auto-training, developing facial expressions. Constant training will help you keep emotions at the right moment.
Having learned about the possible control over your smile, you should not forget that very often your smile can help a person, give him confidence and give a good mood. Therefore, often smile and enjoy life!