Today in the history of cinematography, a memorable date of February twenty-eighth, 117 years ago, the cinema (from the English word cinema = cinema) Lumière showed to the public the first paid film shown on a white sheet in the basement Grand Café of Paris.
The show was made up of 10 films, which opened the film, personally created by the brothers founders of cinema. He was called Poured irrigator. This project went down in history as the first movie with the production and coherent structure of the plot, as required by the classics of drama. The exposition was a man watering a garden with a hose, the plot of the moment in which the boy-bully imperceptibly behind the gardener’s back was squeezing the hose with his foot. Further, in a development with a turning point, the gardener notices that the water has stopped flowing and looks at the hole in the hose with perplexity. The culmination of the next action of a bully becomes: he removes a leg that presses a pressure hose; at the same instant, the irrigator receives a powerful stream of water right in the face.It is time for the roundabout that the gardener beats the boy and he flees. On our service, you can even see this, the first brainchild, of the Lumiere brothers, not to mention the fact that they were filmed for all 117 years since the founding of the movie. It is noteworthy that in this short film Lumiera used his servant, the lawyer played himself, and the role of the hooligan boy went to the son of the brothers' servant. I must say that the first time after the creation of the cinema, most of the filmmakers were engaged in precisely short ribbons. Further, the development of cinema took place such stages:
1. 1896 the first time the film was filmed in the genre of documentary, on the example of the Lumière project. Arrival of a train at La Ciotat station. 1896-98 - the premiere of cinema, using the work of the editor (Rescue from the river and the Moon from one meter, director - Melies).
2. 1922 - shows of films for which viewing a stereoscope was required - stereo movie The Power of Love, which created the effect of having three-dimensional space on the screen.
3. 1927 was the first time a movie with a voice acting was released. The premiere of Jazz Singer in New York with the recording of the soundtrack on the disc.
4. 1935 cinema acquired the colors of the premiere of the film in color. Showing films R.Mamoulian, called Becky Sharp, is considered the birthday of color cinema.
5. 1936 3D picture, lasting half an hour, struck an inexperienced viewer. Just a half-hour movie session about how a picnic ate sausage, sprinkling fat in the audience.
6. 1977 is the beginning of the era of computer effects in cinema. Lucas and Spielberg became pioneers of this technology.
7. 1999 year showing digital cinema and the creation of a cinema with digital sessions.
Over the long century, cinema has gone through significant changes; today, a simple person has little to understand in the technique of film production. But how much more interesting was viewing pictures with new features!