Economic management methods in management
Management pervades the whole company, affectsall the mediums of its activities. Management methods in management is a complex set of methods and methods that make an impact on a managed object, various functions of managing a company, firm, or organization are performed. Thanks to their use, the most cost-effective operation is achieved with minimal costs.
The main management methods in management:
- organizational and administrative;
- economic management methods in management.
Economic management methods in management include:
· Planning, forecastingeconomic results of the company. At this stage, the final goals are established, the proportions of the company's development as a whole are determined, and the deadlines for accomplishing intermediate goals and tasks are determined;
· Material incentives, which can be made in the form of wages or bonuses. Here, various sanctions are envisaged for inadequate quantity or quality of labor;
· Rationing of economic indicators. It is used as a basis for material incentives, planning and control;
· Activity control, used as a method of gathering analytical information.
All management methods in management are necessaryto use in a complex, in close interrelation, as this approach to management allows to achieve maximum efficiency and the earliest achievement of the set goals.
Management activity is the most important factordevelopment and functioning of the organization. It is constantly improving, as it is oriented to objective production requirements and constantly changing conditions.
This is a system of management orientedon the final result. To effectively manage the enterprise requires a wide range of knowledge, a research approach, strategic and variant thinking, innovation, enterprise. There are no enterprises using absolutely identical management models in management, since management methods in management are subject to constant adjustment for various changes occurring in the market.
The development of management depends on the developmentproduction and economy. Management of various enterprises has common features and national peculiarities. It is directly connected with culture, ethnic and natural features, the level of economic development. Therefore, the following basic models of management in management are of particular interest: American, European, Japanese and Russian.
It should be noted that foreign countriesaccumulated important information in the field of management in various fields of activity. In our country, the experience of implementing management is significant, and often ambiguous and useful for learning.
You can create your own management model, but it is necessary to build on the study of valuable foreign practices and the theory of using management in Russian operations.
The world experience in the formation of management models suggests that a simple transfer of the management model between sociocultural environments is practically impossible.
Thus, when creating your own individualthe management model needs to be aware of the fact that one can not take the foreign model you like and apply it in your country. Each model is formed in dynamics: the management structure must necessarily meet the specifics and conditions of a particular country.