Compare Front Line for dogs
Compare Front Line for dogs
- earlier the composition of the spray and droplets was different - in the spray - fipronil, and drops on some other drug. This year fipronil is both there and there. combo to the usual action also does not allow to reproduce by insects, which, perhaps, jumped off the animal and are in the room.
A new generation of ectoparasites contains a new formula: fipronil. Frontline Spray is an active and effective drug in the fight against many parasites, which has found wide application in medicine, veterinary medicine and plant growing. Bathing and prolonged exposure of the animal under the sun do not reduce the effectiveness of the spray action of Frontline.
INDICATIONS: Prevention and control of ectoparasites of dogs and cats (fleas and ticks). Duration of protection from repeated invasions:
- for dogs: two months from fleas and one month from ticks;
- for cats, protection against fleas for 40 days.
PREPARATION: Frontline spray 250 ml - for dogs weighing 12 kg or more.
One package is enough to protect a dog weighing 20 kg from fleas for 8 - 12 months.
Frontline spray 100 ml - for cats and small dogs.
One package is enough to protect a cat (dog) weighing 5 kg from fleas for 13 - 20 months.
APPLICATION: Sprinkle the animal with a frontline spray against the direction of hair growth so that it evenly moistens the skin and scalp. Do not forget to treat the stomach, chest, neck, and head. Keep the bottle upright.
Frontline spray 250 ml - 160 pressing, 2-4 (3-6ml) pressing on 1 kg of animal weight, depending on the length of the coat.
Frontline spray 100 ml - 200 presses, 6-12 (3-6ml) pressing on 1 kg of animal weight.
ADVERSE EFFECTS: In the case of licking, temporary hypersalivation can occur.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Do not bathe the animal for two days before, and after applying the spray. As for all insecticides:
- Wash hands with soap after use;
- During Front Line spraying, smoking, drinking and eating are not permitted;
- Keep the drug out of the reach of children.
To combat the fleas, lice, worms and mites (ixodial, cheilitillas) of dogs and cats
Composition and form of release. Frontline Combo (Frontline Combo) is a medicinal insecticacaricidal preparation in the form of a solution for external use. Frontline Combo contains as active ingredients fipronil-9,8% and S-methoprene-8,8%, and as auxiliary substances - polyvidone and polysorbate.
Frontline Combo is a colorless, transparent liquid with a weak specific odor.
The Front Line Combo is prepackaged by 0,5; 0,67; 1,34; 2,68 and 4,02 ml in polyethylene pipettes with a detachable tip
Pharmachologic effect. Frontline Combo has a pronounced contact insectoacaricidal action, is active against preimaginal and imaginal phases of development of lice, fleas, gnats and mites (ixodids, cheilitis) parasitizing dogs and cats.
The mechanism of action of fipronil, which is part of the Frontline Combo, is the blocking of GABA-dependent (GABA (gammaaminobutyric acid)) receptors of parasites, impairment of nerve impulse transmission, which leads to paralysis and death of ectoparasites.
S-methoprene inhibits the juvenile hormone that promotes the formation of chitin, thereby violating the development of the flea in the egg and larva stages.
When applied to the skin, the drug is not absorbed, but gradually, during 24 hours, distributed on the surface of the body and, reserved in the sebaceous glands, has a long insecticocaricidal effect in the localization of ectoparasites.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE METHOD OF APPLICATION - WITH THIS MEDICAL RELATION, YOU CAN APPLY TO THIS CLINIC AND REQUIRE BACK OF MONEY FOR UNQUALIFIED TREATMENT
- Ma use the Front Line drops, and wear the Kiltix collar. It seems no ticks!
- about the difference I do not know, but when the mite was pulled out the doctor said that none of the tools does not help on 100% we used only the collar because we wash every time after the walk completely, now we added drops and another spray (although so far we have never used it) if on nature we leave on the advice of a doctor
- I only use Front Line spray right from the first year of deliveries to Russia. I was taught to use it in the central veterinary pharmacy in Moscow (on Kozhukhovka), since the drug only appeared and information was kept by few and the booklet was given out. It is applied NOT to ALL COAT, namely to the skin, for this I spread the hair comb. Two clicks (to do this, twist the cap so that the spray produces a thin jet, and not sprayed) = for 1 kg of dog weight, one push is 1,5 ml - such a dispenser on the packaging in 250 ml. Here these very doses must be calculated according to the weight of the dog and to apply in different places the body on the skin dosed: head, ears, tail, paws of the abdomen, etc. To me on a dog over 40 kg weighs one package per 2-3 treatment from ticks, in the season goes no more than 3-4 (2 in the spring and 2 in the fall). One-time treatment mites suffice exactly for 30 days, then it is not necessary to completely spray again, it is enough to use half the dose to again raise the concentration of the drug in the skin thickness, since it also protects 2-2.5 months from fleas. After treatment, it is recommended that the dog grind slightly (comb) to strengthen absorption in the skin.