Artificial grass "Lime". Advantages and benefits
Planting a natural lawn is too troublesome andcomplicated. It requires constant care, every few days - haircut and fertilization. Yes, and in the emptiness formed, you need to regularly replant a new grass. Artificial grass is the perfect solution in this case. This lawn looks as natural as natural. He has established himself on the positive side and is becoming more popular.
What is an artificial grass "Lime"?
This type of coating has long been used in sports fortennis courts, football fields, etc. But more and more often, homeowners who want to see juicy green grass on their plot, buy it. It is suitable for children's playgrounds, balconies, summer terraces and indoor. A gentle light green color brings fresh breath and cosiness into any space. Walking on such a cover is comfortable, so artificial grass "Lime" is like a meadow.
Advantages of artificial grass
- Ecological compatibility. The composition of the coating includes environmentally friendly polymers, flame retardants and additives that prevent burnout.
- Practicality. Artificial grass "Lime" is cleaned easily, can be easily erased. The flooring can be made detachable: wash or shake out like a rug.
- Durability - wear resistance of the artificial coating is excellent.
- Reliability. High resistance to external influences - friction, sunlight, moisture.
- Comfort. The cover is soft and elastic, the fall to the floor is less painful, so the artificial grass "Lime" - an excellent solution for decorating children's corners.
- Frost resistance. Collapsing and retention in winter is not necessary.
- Economical. A natural lawn is an expensive treat. The artificial grass "Kalinka Lime" is an example of the optimal price / quality ratio.
How does it fit inside and outside?
- In room. Artificial grass is placed on almost any surface. It is cut, folded, can be bent, giving any shape and size. You can fix it using a plinth, a bar. Connect with threads, adhesive tape, glue - it all depends on the design of the room.
- On the street. Laying on any flat and firm surface. You can also use a substrate that protects the coating from germination of weeds. Depending on the purpose of the artificial deck, it is possible to use fillers. Ways of laying:
- non-sowing - during installation it is packed tightly with the grass stems;
- Backfill - is laid on the substrate and filled with filler;
- Half-filled - filled with filler only from above.
Artificial coating - an excellent option for creating a pleasant design. It will always please with care, freshness and cleanliness.