article 18 "b" in a military ticket
Article 18 "b" in a military ticket
- Type of gay. Throw it or do not show it to anyone.
- Category "B", in peacetime will not be called.
- Article 18. Personality disorders:
The article provides for specific (psychopathies, transient personality disorders) and other personality and behavior disorders. Survey of citizens with personality disorders is carried out after examination in a psychiatric hospital (dispensary). Survey of military personnel is conducted after in-patient examination, study of personal files, service and medical characteristics.
The point "b" includes: moderately expressed forms of personality disorders, manifested by affective failures, reactive states, the severity of vegetative reactions; transient (partial) personality disorders that do not reach the level of psychopathy, including with persistent compensation of emotional-strong-willed and other pathological manifestations; infantile personality disorder; sexual identity disorder and sexual preference. At the same time, sexual orientation alone is not considered as a disorder.
- Bad, this is a psychiatric article. There may be problems with the device to work.
- Disorder of personalities! This article is given to everyone who does not want to serve everything. This is a light article. With the letter "B" this is a temporary phenomenon, i.e., the type of "disorder" can eventually pass.
On civil life does not affect if you do not go to military institutions, such as cops, guards, etc.
You can remove the article for money or by law, if necessary. Also, with it, there may be problems wherever you need a help from a madhouse. The rights to the car will be given with a note "without the right to hire," and even then not everywhere, but only where there is civilization. In the new military men, the article does not indicate, they just write the type Limited, the suitability of category B. But this does not remove the article.
- The article is not indicated in the article, but is reflected in the personal file.
To be happy or sympathetic depends on the specific case.